Sentry Page Protection
Student Login Hi, (First Name) | Log Out
Three or more times each week, provide foods that are high in Vitamin A.
Good sources of foods rich in Vitamin A include:
Each breakfast meal the child eats at the center must contain:
- A fruit or vegetable or one hundred percent fruit or vegetable juice
- A dairy product (such as milk, cheese, yogurt, or cottage cheese)
- A grain product (such as bread, cereal, rice cake or bagel)
- A dairy product (such as milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese)
- Meat or meat alternative (such as beef, fish, poultry, legumes, tofu, or beans)
- A grain product (such as bread, cereal, bagel, or rice cake)
- Fruits or vegetables (two fruits or two vegetables or one fruit and one vegetable to equal the total portion size required.) When juice is served in place of a fruit or vegetable it must be one hundred percent fruit or vegetable juice
The course does not "save" your progress. Use the checklist provided to track your progress, and click on the link in the menu to return to where you left off in the training.